Sunday, February 21, 2010

MY NAME IS ZAFIRAH HANIS

dear mr president,
my name is zafirah hanis and i'm not a terrorist. 




tribute to the movie 'MY NAME IS KHAN'

just hit the cinema for a hindi movie, for the FIRST time. 
never watch a hindi movie at e cinema before,
and it was WORTH IT. :)
my name is khan touched my heart for a while and made my eyes wet, 
but maybe just for a couple of minutes la. :)
i'm sure u will feel a sense of realization and ur mind will tend to evaluate things differently.

so watch this if u haven't!!
(erm, yeah there's some unrealistic events in the movie, i don't mind. it's a hindi movie!) :)

 

just wore

nichii stripe shirt,
 yellow cardi from a street market,
my father's blue japan blazer,
brownish quadroy pants from momoe,
gold plastic flats from mei mei.
accessories and scarf from forever 21

location: my sweet little apartment
 

5 comments:

tealovecoffee said...

nice hijab style! ^_^

hmm the last hindi movie i watched was slumdog millionaire :)

hanim.yusuf said...

hahahahahaha lawak!

ZAFIRAH HANIS said...

tealovecoffee: haha. really? love that movie too. thanx btw! :D

ZAFIRAH HANIS said...

anim: haha. i know! :)

GemukCantik said...

my name is adyla! lain gila muka tu. gila ja kan?

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Bits of Beads - Designed by Krafty Palette